Smoothing the way for your business
Whenever you trade abroad, we can provide a wide range of accounts and services designed to help you pay or receive money as efficiently as possible, as well as protect against risk.
We provide a variety of options for sending money abroad either in sterling or a wide range of foreign currencies.
- Make fast online International Payments in over 35 currencies to almost anywhere in the world through Business Internet Banking.
- Express international moneymover: quickest way of sending payments including Euro from your branch. Payments in Euro or Sterling will arrive at the latest, the next business day after your instruction, but usually the same day*. Payments in other currencies to countries in the EEA will arrive at the latest, four business days after your instruction, but usually in two to three days.
- Standard international moneymover: convenient for lower-value and planned non-Euro payments. Payments in Sterling will arrive at the latest, the next business day after your instruction*. Other currency payments will take between three and five business days depending on currency and destination.
- Non-urgent Euro (SEPA): convenient for sending planned euro payments overseas and within the UK. Payments will arrive one business day after your instruction*.
- International drafts: have a bank cheque in sterling or foreign currency issued directly to you, made payable to the person or company who receives the funds.
*Instructions made by paper (i.e. bank form or letter) may take an additional business day.