Foreign Currency Accounts
We have made changes to business banking which mean there will be changes to your Foreign Currency Account.
- Can I continue to manage my currency account on Corporate Online following the migration?
- Yes, but you will need to get your System Administrator to allocate accounts and permissions for Corporate Online so that Users in your business can continue to manage your currency accounts using Corporate Online. You'll need your Corporate Online Smartcard and PIN handy to make these changes.
- When do I need to start using my new Foreign Currency Account number and sort code?
- To make payments you will need to start using them from the date they become active. We will write to you at least 2 weeks before your account details change to let you know your new account details. We will send you a statement showing your balance transfer. This is confirmation that your new account details are active. Once you receive this statement you should start informing your customers of these new details, so that incoming payments are sent to the right account. We will continue to automatically re-direct any incoming payments sent to your old account details for a period of 6 months to give you time to implement these changes.
- When I access my Foreign Currency Account on COL a sort code 309634 is showing, is this correct?
- The sort code 309634 is for bank purposes only. Your sorting code remains the same as your sterling account sorting code as shown in your IBAN and on the opening statement we sent to you.