Invoice finance (Factoring and Invoice Discounting)
A healthy cashflow can boost your business
Held back by late paying customers? Want to boost your cashflow? If your annual turnover is £50,000 or more, we may be able to help.
This flexible finance solution puts you in control and allows you to fund the growth of your business - the amount you can borrow increases with the amount you invoice.
Invoice Financing allows you to obtain an advance against the invoices you raise and use it to bridge the gap between paying suppliers and customers paying you.
- Receive up to 90% of the value of unpaid sales invoices within 24 hours.
- Facility grows with your invoices.
- Frees time and money to invest in your business.
Call us on 0800 587 5963
- Your business can benefit from a cash boost or the peace of mind of more predictable cashflow, enabling you to plan ahead with confidence and increasing your bargaining power with suppliers
- Receive up to 90% of the value of unpaid invoices, often within 24 hours
- Sales ledger management assistance available
- Access to advice on customer ratings and expert help with overseas customers
Invoice Financing via Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance is a flexible way of freeing working capital for your business.
Because you may need to pay your suppliers before your customers have paid you, unpaid invoices – even those still within your payment terms – can hamper your cashflow.
No other assets are required to secure this funding.
Before you apply
Please view our finance application checklist.
Call Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance on 0800 587 5963.